Preventative Maintenance is very important to ensuring the longevity, safety, reliability, optimal performance and improved fuel mileage of your vehicle. Each make and model comes with its own recommended schedule of preventative maintenance requirements from the manufacturer. These individual schedules will vary, depending on factors such as driving habits and road conditions, which will help determine when your vehicle will benefit from having a 'checkup'.
Our dedicated Technicians will perform a thorough inspection, provide you with an expert analysis and a list of maintenance recommendations for your vehicle.
• Air Filters (inspected and replaced if necessary)
• Battery and Alternator Service
• Belts and Hoses (inspected for wear and tear)
• Brake System Check and Brake Fluid Flush
• Comprehensive Safety Inspection
• Cooling System Flush
• Engine Tune Up
• Lube, Oil & Filter Change (recommended every 3 months/5,000 km with standard oil and 6 months/8,000 km for synthetic)
• Tire Condition (inspected for wear, air pressure and rotated)
• Transmission Service and Transmission Fluid Flush
• Wheel Alignment
• Wiper Blades (checked and replaced if necessary)
Call us today to schedule an appointment!